HELLO! I’M BLOGGING AGAIN!
I couldn’t stay away. I love it here.
Quick update as I’ve been gone so long - I haven’t blogged properly since, what, the end of August? That’s two months! That’s so long!
Somehow I appear to have gained followers, so hello to old and new! There are now 363 of you and I really have no idea why you give a shit about my ramblings, unless of course you’re only here for the naked pictures.
About the naked pictures - now I’m at university I’m not modelling with any degree of frequency, so very soon I won’t have sufficient new photographs to fuel this blog (this is a unique situation in this blog’s history). I shall therefore be reblogging older images to fill my queue, so you might see a few repeats. I’m sure you can cope.
Important things that have happened:
- I have gone to university. I am now at the University of Nottingham studying Natural Sciences - the biology, chemistry and psychology pathway. In my first year I study all three subjects, in my second and third year I’ll specialise in two and graudate with dual honours. See, not just a pair of tits.
- University makes me sad because even though I like my course, I haven’t met anyone I connect with properly, and I really miss feeling comfortable and happy in social situations. I’m just really lonely a lot of the time. My mental health has deteriorated as well which is not fantastic. My medication is helping though - I’m on 60mg of fluoxetine a day now, up from 40mg. (Fluoxetine is given in 20mg capsules and the maximum dose is 80mg/day.) As well as helping with my mood, it also means I get drunk really easily, so it’s really cheap to drink these days. And I’ve been socialising so little that my alcohol tolerance has gone down.
- I’ve decided to run away and join the circus, and to this end I’ve taken up pole dance and hula hoop at university, in addition to continuing with the ballet I did at home. I want to get into the karate and gymnastics societies too. I’m going to the gym so I can get the upper body strength to do pole properly, and I’m doing contortion classes in London with Pixie le Knot at Ecole de Pole which is awesome. Everything at uni is so cheap and close to me, it’s great, I CAN DO EVERYTHING. (Contortion is more expensive because it’s in London but I love it so I can deal with that.)
- The boy and I had our 5th anniversary on the 2nd November. We are still very much in love, and I am very happy that our relationship has lasted so long. Had one of the nicest meals I’ve had for a long time at Bocca di Lupo with him. I love that restaurant, but obviously I don’t go often because it’s expensive.
- I’m burying this last one at the bottom because I’m not sure how meaningful it is yet: DN told me she loves me. I haven’t yet myself be deliriously happy about it yet because she was very intoxicated and sleep-deprived at the time, and I’d really like to hear it from her sober before I get too excited.